Thursday, July 28, 2011

Bloggers Wanted


Are you a wannabe blogger but haven't started your own blog yet? Are you a blogger who is looking for a change and want to see your words elsewhere?

I'm looking for guest bloggers. I'm looking for you.

Basically, I'm fairly open about the content, with a few exceptions. First, I'm not interested in selling anything, so no sales promotions. I won't consider anything that shows a strong political or religious slant. But if you have creative writing or want to share your opinion on any other topic than the aforementioned taboos, then I want to publish it on The Brown Knowser. Let's talk.

If you're interested in being a guest blogger, please contact my by e-mail at roland_axam@yahoo.ca*. There's no deadline: this is an open invitation.

Consider yourself invited!


* If you know my personal e-mail address, you can contact me there too.

No comments:

Post a Comment