Monday, October 3, 2011

Where In Ottawa: October

It's the first Monday of the month, and that means it's time for my Where In Ottawa contest. Think you know Ottawa? Prove it!


Starting on Tuesday, I will post hints for this location on my blog. Clues will appear at the top of the right-hand margin. I will also post clues on Twitter (@RossBrownfoot) and on Facebook.

The first person to leave a comment on this post wins the contest. As an added bonus, I will be giving away a PDF copy of my novel, Songsaengnim: A Korea Dirary.

There is a downside to this contest: if you were with me when I shot the photo, you are not eligible to participate. Also, if you've previously won my contest, you can still participate in the contest but you will not be eligible for the giveaway. You already have it. And I hope that you've read it.

Good luck.

5 comments:

  1. Trying to think of roofs like that in Ottawa - Lisgar Collegiate?

    ReplyDelete
  2. D'oh! I wasn't with you, but I know where you were and I know what it is. Nice one

    ReplyDelete
  3. @neeroc: actually, you were there. Shh... !

    ReplyDelete
  4. St. Francis D'Assisi church in Hintonburg?

    ReplyDelete