Tuesday, May 22, 2012

I BOLO


I blog out loud, Ottawa. Do you?

Last year, I attended my first-ever Blog Out Loud Ottawa, an event that gives Ottawa-area bloggers a chance to let their voices out, rather than words on a screen. Twenty or so bloggers stand in front of a crowd and read one of their favourite blog posts of the last year. And they do it to a packed house.

Last year, though I submitted a couple of posts from the Brownfoot Journal, I wasn't picked to read at the event. Instead, the founder and organizer of the event, Lynn Jatania, asked me to be the emcee for the evening. And I have to say it was a lot of fun.

This year, the 2012 installment of BOLO is going to be held on Thursday, June 14, at the Arrow & Loon, in the Fifth Avenue Court (Bank and Fifth). And this year, I won't be acting as emcee.

I'll be reading.

If you can, come out to hear readings from some extremely talented writers. And from me.

For more information, go to the BOLO blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment