As we gear up for a long weekend in Canada, you might want to take some time to relax. To sit back with a cold beverage in the back yard, with your feet up, and your wireless device resting comfortably on your lap. Ready to do some reading.
Here are the past week's offerings from The Brown Knowser:
- Remembering Tuscany—I forewent my weekly beer review after I found a red wine to which my family and I had close connections. Cheers!
- Celebrating Green Cake Day—Four years ago, we said goodbye to a special lady. For the third year in a row, we honour her memory with cake.
- Wordless Wednesday: Time Machine 5—I found some negatives from my 1998 trip to Thailand. Sadly, the negatives were in rough shape; luckily, we live in the digital age.
- What's Up, Russia?—I'm so naive: here I thought I was gaining an audience from a far-away country. A friend has told me it's most likely spambots. Oh well.
- Photo Friday: Overcoming Shyness for a Fashion Statement—My parents told me not to talk to strangers. I'm glad I didn't listen.
For my fellow Canadians, I want to wish you a safe and Happy Canada Day. Even though Monday is a holiday, it's also the first Monday of July, which means the next Where In Ottawa is coming. Stay tuned.