Saturday, June 23, 2012

My Week, In Blog Posts


I'm stealing this idea from The Bloggess. I hope she forgives me: after all, isn't imitation still the sincerest form of flattery?

I know that many of my readers don't go to The Brown Knowser every day to see what I'm blathering on about. Some of you visit only once a week and catch up; others don't read it that often, but I fugred I would dedicate this post to the readers who wait until the end of the week to catch up.

Starting today and continuing each Satruday, I'm presenting My Week, In Blog Posts. Here, I'll list the post titles of the past week with a summary of the post and a link to it. You can then jump to the posts that you want to read.

Think of it as your weekly, one-stop shopping on The Brown Knowser.

Here is this week's summary of posts:

  • All I Want For Father's Day is My Family. And Beer. Last Sunday was my day. So I was treated to great gifts from my wife and kids, including a trip to a local brew pub for my weekly beer review.
  • Hacked. It wasn't a perfect Father's Day weekend: I was violated. Again.
  • Wordless Wednesday: Underhill. On Father's Day, my family gave me time to go on a long ride on my bike. I discovered a path that I've never been on. Two days later, I returned with my camera.
  • My Keys to Fitness. I felt it was time to give an update on my weight-loss progress (I hate the word diet). And I share two apps that help me stay on track.
  • Photo Friday: Playing with Light. I'm still scanning old slides and rediscovering photos I shot decades ago. And I explain why flash photography isn't my forte.
Comments are always welcome and appreciated. Not only on the individual posts, but also on your views for this weekly summary.

Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment