Monday, July 2, 2012

Where In Ottawa: The July Edition


I really hope that no one solves the location of this month's Where In Ottawa today.

Wait at least until tomorrow to tell me, okay? Because today is my 18th wedding anniversary, and Lori just might not appreciate me checking my iPhone every few minutes to see if any of you really know Ottawa.

All kidding aside, guess away. Leaving a comment puts a time stamp on your answer. The first person to correctly identify the location of the photo will still receive an autographed copy of my book, Songsaengnim: A Korea Diary*.

So here's this month's photo:


Think you know where this photo was shot? Think you know Ottawa? Prove it!

Leave your answer as a Comment to this post. Please, no e-mail or Twitter responses.

And don't expect me to tell you if you're right or not until tomorrow.

Good luck!


* If you've already won Where In Ottawa in the past, you can still play; you just won't receive another copy of my book. But you will still earn bragging rights! 


Update: Where In Ottawa has been solved. And on my wedding anniversary: sheesh!

Congratulations to Krista, who has correctly identified the location as Keg Manor, also known as Maple Lawn, in Westboro. The property is owned by the NCC and also features a beautiful walled-in garden.


Krista, an autographed copy of my book is yours! I'm impressed: no clues were necessary. Nice work. 

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I know you've been holding out on reading my book until you won a copy: today is your day!

      Congratulations, Krista! You are correct.

      (Does this mean I have to ship the book to you?)

      Delete