Saturday, August 4, 2012

Rewind: July 30-August 3, 2012


Man, I've been tired this week. I don't know if my fatigue comes from the end of a busy two-and-a-half weeks of vacation, being kept up late as my wife watches the Olympics 'til the wee hours, or the stack of work that awaited me when I returned to work.

Maybe it's all three reasons.

But whatever the reason, I've been tired and run down this week. Last night, after cycling home from work (it's 20K, each way). I flopped onto our family-room floor and didn't move for hours.

I'm out of steam.

Luckily, I did a lot of advance blogging this week. Normally, I write my blog posts the night before they're posted, so the writing is fresh. On Tuesday evening, however, I had time to kill, as my wife was first working until 11 and then wanted to watch the Olympics. And so I wrote Wednesday's, Thursday's, and Friday's post at once.

Leaving me three nights to try and relax.

Try.

Anyway, here's what I posted this week:


I'm home alone today, trying to shake off my fatigue and get some long-overdue chores accomplished. And when they're out of the way, I'll write Monday's Where In Ottawa and Tuesday's beer review posts.

And then try to rest some more.

Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment