Saturday, January 5, 2013

Rewind: December 31, 2012 to January 4, 2013

Well, it's almost over: my holiday break. And it's wrapping up with a fizzle.

During the Christmas week, we got out a lot. We got some things done around the house. I took lots of photographs and shopped for more camera equipment (I waffled between more lighting, a studio backdrop, and another lens; after a week of thinking, I chose the lens).

While the second week looked spectacular, with a New Year's Eve party at the Black Sheep Inn and shared company with Lori's side of the family, in Gatineau.

And then I got sick.

And then, as I was starting to feel better, Lori and I shared a sandwich while out shopping and we got food poisoning.

For more than four days (a lifetime, for me), I haven't had a beer: thus, no reviews since Christmas Eve on my Beer O'Clock blog.

Winding down my holidays has sucked.

That said, Happy New Year!

One thing that didn't stop this week was The Brown Knowser. Here's this week's roundup.
Next week begins with the first Where In Ottawa challenge of 2013; it also is the first time that I dedicate the challenge to a friend on her birthday.

Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment