Saturday, March 9, 2013

Rewind: March 4-8, 2013

You may have noticed that over the past two weekends, I didn't post a weekly roundup of posts from The Brown Knowser.

Did you notice?

Two weeks ago, I was recovering from a nasty flu bug and wasn't even posting regular blog pieces. At the hour that I usually reserve for blogging, I was curled up in bed, in the fetal position, wondering when I was going to be better.

I did recover, later that weekend, but by then I was worried about future blog posts, not in reflecting on the few I had posted the previous week.

Last Friday, I was hit with food poisoning, and was once again sent to bed, crossing my fingers that I didn't have a bout of a gastro-intestinal bug that was going around. I can't believe that I was happy to learn, on Saturday morning, that my thoughts of food poisoning was confirmed.

And so, again, my weekly roundup went unposted.

I was actually considering dropping this Saturday summary, but a couple of you wrote to me and wanted to know why I had dropped it.

Apparently, some of you do read it.

And so, I bring back the weekly roundup of The Brown Knowser:
Enjoy your weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment