Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Just a Reminder

This post is nothing short of self-promotion. If you don't want to read it, check out yesterday's post or go to my Beer O'Clock blog.


Every once in a while, I have to remind myself that I did publish a novel and that I'd very much like for you to read it. Because, when I look at my royalty cheques, I realize that every so often I earn enough to buy a copy of my own book.

And nothing more.

So please buy my book. Buy one for yourself; buy one for a friend; buy one for a loved one.

Because, some day, I'd like to say I can afford to buy two of my books. Maybe, I'd give some away (wait... I already do that: what kind of idiot am I???).

If you're not sure whether you want to plunk down a lot of cash, go to my Songsaengnim blog. Read the first chapter, for free. If you want to read more, there are lots of ways to get your hands on a copy (or two, or eight).
  • Through Chapters-Indigo (paperback, hard cover, or Kobo); some stores may actually have the printed versions in stock
  • Through Amazon in Canada or in the U.S. (paperback, hard cover, or e-reader)
  • Through Kobo (e-reader)
  • Through Barnes & Noble (paperback, hard cover, or Nook)
  • Directly from the publisher (paperback, hard cover, or e-reader)
As far as I know, only two people in the world own hard-cover editions: me, and a buddy in Germany.

If you live in the Ottawa area and purchase a printed version of my book, I'd be happy to meet you in person and sign your copy. That's how appreciative I'd be.

To those of you who have already purchased a copy, I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart.

A sequel is in the works. No promise of any completion date.

This ends my shameless, self-promoting post. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment