Saturday, May 4, 2013

Rewind: The Last Time

I know: for the last couple of weeks, I haven't posted a weekly roundup of post from The Brown Knowser or from Beer O'Clock. Last week I was out of town. The week before, I was really busy.

The truth is, I wrote my roundups for those of you who didn't read my blog posts every day, and I wanted to provide one post that provided links to all of them for that week. But, in reality, you can do that anyway. To the right of this post, a little ways down the column, is the archives section, where, if you look for this month, you can see any post you have missed this month.

And if you dig, you can see every post on this blog.

Fridays are really busy, and I don't always have time to write up a post that provides links to what you can easily find. And so today is the last Rewind post.

So sit back, have that coffee, and catch up on the following posts:
Although I drank and reviewed three beers this week, I only wrote one for Beer O'Clock. The others will come next week.
  • A Buffalo Beer Oasis—when I was in Buffalo, I had only one pint of beer. And it was totally worth it. A beer and restaurant review.
And this concludes my final rewind. I love my readers and hope you continue to enjoy my posts. But from this point onward, find them yourselves.

Enjoy your weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment