Monday, September 16, 2013

Always Slow to Catch On

I don't know if it's that I'm just too busy or just too lazy, or maybe a little of both, but when something comes to my attention and I think to myself, "I'd like to see/do/buy that," it sometimes takes forever for me to actually getting around to seeing, doing, or buying whatever it is that piques my curiosity.

Sometimes, by a couple of years.

A couple of years ago, maybe three, I heard of an animated TV series about a secret agent who is totally dysfunctional, who battles his ex-girlfriend and his mother, in addition to the bad guys. I saw a couple of trailers and thought I would sit down and watch an episode, and then I promptly put it on the back burner.

A really, really distant back burner.

This weekend, lying in bed after Lori had left for her early morning swim club, but too early to wake the girls for dance, I watched a couple of episodes of this show, Archer.

Mind. Blown.

Hilarious.

Why did I wait so long to watch it? Maybe, because it wasn't available in Canada for a while. Maybe, also, because I just discovered it on Netflix (which sucked in Canada until just recently).

I'd blog more, but I'd like to catch a couple more episodes.

Want to read something else? Go to today's Beer O'Clock review.

No comments:

Post a Comment