Thursday, November 14, 2013

Back to Writing

The other day, I wrote five pages for my latest novel, and for the first time in a long time, I'm happy with my work. I actually feel that I don't need to revise those pages.

That almost never happens.

I will be taking the rough chapters to Gyeosunim down in the next few days, and I'll be adding the revised and new material in the coming weeks. I'm planning to take some time over the upcoming holidays to concentrate on getting more of this book completed. I really feel I've neglected my fiction writing for this blog and my beer blog. That has to stop.

I'll still be producing regular posts for my blogs, but I'm going to put most of my effort to my novel. And then you'll have a third blog to read, as I continue to add chapters.

If you haven't read my first book, Songsaengnim: A Korea Diary, please go to my book site and read the first chapter. If you like what you read, please buy the book. And then you can read the rough draft to the sequel.

If you have read Songsaengnim, thank you. Perhaps you know someone who may like to read the book too. Why not order them a copy for Christmas?

Here endeth the self promotion.

No comments:

Post a Comment