Friday, November 1, 2013

Photo Friday: Red Café

One of the things I like the most about participating in a photo walk that covers a great distance is that I can shoot so many different photos of so many different subjects that I have many to choose from for a very long time. Almost a month after the walk, I'm still using material.

On the Worldwide Photo Walk, I took many pictures of people and buildings, but I also looked at some of the empty spaces: the places devoid of people, areas that didn't take in full buildings.

When I walked past the patio area of Metropolitain Brasserie, which was largely unpopulated, all I could see was the red of the chairs and the umbrellas. In the shot I took, all I could envisage was the boldness of my favourite colour. For me, in that moment, no other colour existed.

I wanted to capture the image and convey what I saw. This is the best I could do.


Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment