Monday, November 4, 2013

Where In Ottawa: November 2013

I had a photo that I had shot a month ago, that I thought was perfect for Where In Ottawa.

And then, yesterday, I thought that I wanted to do something else. So, I packed up my camera, hopped in the car, and headed out. I had no idea where I wanted to go, so I let my car point the way.

This month's photo may be the easiest one I've shot, or it will leave you kicking yourself for not getting it right away.

Everyone who knows Ottawa knows this place.

But first, let's get the rules out of the way.
  • If you were with me when the photo was taken, you are ineligible to play.
  • If you have won the challenge in the past, you can still play, but no prize will be awarded.
  • ONLY GUESSES THAT ARE SUBMITTED TO THE COMMENTS SECTION OF THIS POST WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THE CHALLENGE—THAT MEANS NO TWEETS, E-MAIL MESSAGES, OR FACEBOOK POSTS.
  • You may guess as often as you like.
The first person to correctly identify the location of this photo will receive a PDF copy of my novel, Songsaengnim: A Korea Diary. Starting tomorrow (November 5), a clue will appear at the top of the right-hand column of this post: one clue will appear each day, until the challenge is solved.

Here is this month's photo:


Think you know Ottawa? Prove it!

And good luck!

4 comments:

  1. Museum of Science and Tech lighthouse?

    http://instagram.com/p/QklHDjvwQx/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too easy?

      Yes, Jason, you're right! Congratulations.

      Delete
  2. Dangit, I'm too late! That was my guess too :)

    ReplyDelete