Monday, June 30, 2014

I Want You

You know who you are.

Whether you already have your own blog post or whether you have been thinking of starting your own blog but aren't ready to commit, I want you.

I will be heading on vacation in August and I may or may not be able to blog over the three weeks that I'll be away. As with last year, when I was away for a couple of weeks, I will plan to re-publish some of my favourite posts over the past years. But I'd also like to host some guest writers.

If you would like to contribute a blog post to The Brown Knowser, send me an e-mail at RossBrownfoot@live.com. Pitch me your idea or send me your entry. If you're a regular reader of this blog, you know that I post a variety of thoughts, ideas, photos, creative writing, music, reviews, rants, and raves.

If you have a blog and wish to share something you've already posted, I welcome you.

Almost anything goes.

Contact me by July 31.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment