Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Minto Recreation Complex

It's Ottawa's newest sports centre, in my neighbourhood, and it's the latest location for Where In Ottawa.

It's the Minto Recreatioin Complex, in Barrhaven. And, once again, my monthly photo challenge was solved within minutes of running.

Congratulations to a friend of mine, John Scott, who solved the challenge. In a way, I'm glad that the challenge was solved so quickly: being a new facility, I wasn't sure what sort of clues I could have come up with.

A copy of my book is on it's way to you, John (though, being my friend, you should have had it by now!).

(I'm kidding, of course.)

(Not really.)
 


The next Where In Ottawa will be on Monday, March 2.

1 comment:

  1. Must remember this place when hubby, kids and I head to Ottawa for a visit in May. :)

    ReplyDelete