Friday, March 6, 2015

Photo Friday: Best-Laid Plans

For months, my darling wife and I have been making plans to spend my birthday in The Big Apple, the city that never sleeps, New York, New York. We were to head down, bright and early, on my birthday and spend Thursday after noon and evening, all day Friday, all day Saturday, and Sunday morning taking in Broadway, the end of Restaurant Week, breweries and brew pubs, and art galleries, and looking for new places for me to photograph one of my favourite cities.

I was also going to buy a new camera.

But life gets in the way when you're busy, making plans, and when a crisis arises, you drop everything, unquestionably and without hesitation, to be there for those who need you more.

And that's what has happened.

New York isn't cancelled. It's postponed until we get through this crisis.

The city will still be there when we're ready to go.



Happy Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment