Monday, September 7, 2015

Where In Ottawa LI

This is the first Where In Ottawa, I think, that I wrote more than a week before the post was published, while I was on vacation. If you're reading this post on the day that it actually has been published, I'm still on vacation; but then, this being Labour Day, most of us are off, on a holiday, anyway.

So kudos to you for reading this on your day off.

Here are the rules for this photo challenge:

  • If you think you know the location of the structure in the image, leave your guess in the Comments section of this post. Answers sent to me by Twitter, Facebook, e-mail, or any other method than by writing a guess in the Comments section do not qualify for this challenge. I will not reply to any other form of guess.
  • If you were with me when I took the photo, you may not participate in the challenge.
  • If you have won Where In Ottawa in the past, you may still participate.
  • You may leave as many guesses as you want.
  • Starting tomorrow, I will leave clues to the location in the upper-right column of this post, adding a new clue each day until the challenge is solved.
  • Clues will also be accompanied by a new photo with a new view of the location. While the clues will accumulate in the right-hand column, the photos won't. Only one photo will appear each day and will replace the previous photo.
  • If the challenge has not been solved by 17:00 EST on Friday, September 11, the challenge will end and I will reveal the location on Monday, September 14.
  • There is no prize for winning the challenge. You only come away with a feeling of pride, having proved that you know this city.
  • The winner will be announced at the first available opportunity.
Think you know Ottawa? Prove it!


And good luck.

2 comments: