Friday, August 11, 2017

Photo Friday: Fireworks

I was going to go to Montreal, today. It would have been my third time in a month.

I booked the day off, at the last minute, yesterday morning. I tried to convince DW to take time off, too. We would strap our bikes to the back of the CR-V, park at the western end of the Lachine Canal, and cycle Vert Route 1 all the way to the Old Port, and back, stopping along the way to capture images on my camera.

Unfortunately, DW is in crunch and can't get away from the office, so we'll have to put that plan on hold.

The last time we were in the Old Port was two weekends ago, when we met with my aunt and uncle to watch the fireworks on Ile Sainte-Helene, with the Jacques-Cartier Bridge casting a silhouette in the foreground.

That was a great day.

Montreal will have to wait, but not for long. There isn't much left of the summer.


Happy Friday!



No comments:

Post a Comment