Friday, September 15, 2017

Photo Friday: September Sunsets

We've been incredibly lucky, weather-wise, this month. Ottawa has seen some lovely late-summer temperatures and plenty of clear skies. Almost every night, this week, the sun has set to clear skies and fabulous sunsets.

This sunset was shot on the second day of the month. The end of another stellar day, DW and I drove along the Ottawa River Parkway, and I pulled over to the side of the roadway where an abandoned on-ramp in the westbound lane holds no traffic. I backed our vehicle out of sight, got out, and walked down the embankment to the bike path, not far from the Prince of Wales Bridge.

Every day, the sun sets earlier. Soon, I hope to take sunset shots on my drive home from work.

And then, in the not-too-distant future, the sunsets will elude me, setting before the end of my work shift.

For now, I'll enjoy them while I can.



Happy Friday!


No comments:

Post a Comment